The Website offers anonymous browsers (“Visitors”) the ability to learn about Araca’s products. Visitors who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who register with the Website (“Registrants”) can purchase our products online. Visitors and Registrants are collectively referred to herein as “you” or “your”.
Registrants must provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to Araca in order to purchase our products. PII includes basic information, such as your name and email address. We may also ask you for general statistical, non-PII about yourself and your interests. We will also collect credit card information, as further described below.
Unless you provide PII to Araca through the Website, we will not collect any PII from you.
Araca may use your PII to communicate offers on merchandise which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business and improve your shopping experience.
If you would rather we did not send you direct marketing materials, please send a request in writing (an “Opt-Out Request”) to: Araca Merchandise LP, 545 West 45th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10036, USA Attention: Web Marketing, or by email to email@example.com.
You can review or change your PII in any of the following ways:
- Online. You can review or update your PII online by signing into the website with your username and password and clicking on any section of the “Your Account” tab. You can also reach your personal account by clicking on the my account link on the homepage.
- By email. You can submit a request to review or update your PII by sending an email, requesting a copy of your PII or making changes to your PII, to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- In writing. You can submit a request to review or update your PII in writing to us at: Araca Merchandise LP, 545 West 45th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10036, USA, Attention: Web Marketing.Araca may provide your PII to entities who work for or with us. These entities may use your PII to help fill your requests in connection with the Website and to help us communicate with you about different resources on the Website. For instance, we may transfer information submitted by you, including PII, to service providers and other third parties who assist us in running the Website and to third party vendors in order to execute transactions requested by you.
If you would rather we did not share your PII with any third party for direct marketing purposes, please send a request in writing (an “Opt-Out Request”) to: Araca Merchandise LP, 545 West 45th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10036, USA Attention: Web Marketing, or by email to email@example.com.
If we receive your Opt-Out Request after having shared your PII with a third party for direct marketing purposes, Araca may not have the ability to control the use of such PII by the third party. You agree that, in this event, Araca shall not be responsible for any damages or loss caused by or related to the transfer of your PII or its use by any such third party. If you are concerned about Araca sharing your PII with third parties, you should not provide your PII to Araca.
Araca takes steps consistent with commercially reasonable industry standards to secure any PII collected from you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and destruction while under our control. Please note that despite our efforts to protect information provided to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, disclosed or accessed by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to purchase our products. Araca does not knowingly collect PII from anyone under thirteen (13) years of age.
If you wish to remove PII that you have submitted to Araca from our records, please send us an email requesting such removal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or concerns about any of our information collection or handling practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Credit Card Information
We have partnered with Authorize.Net to process credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).